Thursday, August 15, 2013

Stirling HDB Terrace - Broken Planter

yes, after 4 years of growing bamboos, my planter has given way because of the enormous amount of roots and new bamboo shoots the original 3 clumps are producing. Above is the photo of the crack of my planter which is caused by the ever growing roots of the bamboo.
 here's a look at the clump of bamboo that is sprouting really fast and furious.

 Above: Another look at the furthest end of my planter.
 Above: closer look at the crack of my planter
This is the green shade that my bamboo is giving me for the past 4 years and come tuesday, it will be gone!!! Because I'm asking my contractor to hack the planter away before it falls on anybody's feet.
Goodbye lush bamboo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...