Friday, March 21, 2014

Apologies

Dear friends & readers,

After passing one week from baby James' shower party, i felt that it's time to let you all know that it's been a trying week for us as our helper has left without a word the week before last.

It was a very busy and frantic transition for both our families. She left just 4 days before our baby's 1st month celebration when I was still in my confinement days. And i was in the midst of preparing the baby shower by myself at home with hubs handling our current projects on site. It was very sudden and we were very shocked with our helper's decision. We have no choice but to agree amicably to let her take the first flight home. Frankly it took me a few days after she left to have it finally sink it in me that my helper has gone home. And they say post natal mothers are very emotional and prone to depression. 

I think I was so numbed with shock that I couldn't even have time to react.

My confinement nanny was kind enough to offer me help until my new helper arrives in 2 weeks which I hope the new help will be of good use to us as the last. But we will still require at least 1-2 weeks to train her up to speed with our daily routine.

Please do bear with us on the late replies in emails and updates on my blog.

xoxo
velle




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...