Wednesday, May 01, 2019

Reno@Clementi IV | All in a Day's Work

Homeowner stepped out of the house to buy us teh beng!
So sweet.
...
All photos are taken by us (mostly hubs) and styled by myself. It's easy when it's just the 2 of us handling the photo-taking. Many of the homes that we have completed, the props/home decor items are mostly sourced by the homeowners themselves. Often I get questions on how to style their homes, it is quite fun and easy actually especially with social media platforms like Pinterest and Instagram. There are tons of home interiors for inspiration and with online websites like Taobao and Ezbuy, it makes purchasing home decor items even easier with the touch of a finger!

Even furniture stores have jumped on the bandwagon and started to sell online several years ago.
So fear not, there's never a bad choice. Look for inspiration, buy something similar which you like and give it a go. If it doesn't look suitable, try again! I love to mix and match my home decor items, switch them around as time passes for a fresh look.

So start now and to help you all, I often source my stuff from Lazada and Ezbuy. I usually put all my items in my cart and wait for a good sale, free agent fee or free shipping and purchase them all in one go. It's all about timing, waiting and sourcing.
That's why online shopping is so fun and personal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...