Saturday, September 14, 2019

Home@432B | Dresser

For those who have been following my blog would know that I love white interiors and much of my master room is almost all white with touches of wood and gold. Here are some photos to share with everyone on how my bedroom looks like in the day.

click here to see Pre Reno Photos on how this door used to look like!
Dresser table and mirror are from Ikea, Kartell stone stool for my daily bag and what nots. My bedside table is Kartel Ghost table which has served me for 10 years already and has not discolourise at all.

My gold chair is from Taobao, faux white fur throw from IKEA. Seriously, what's there not to like about this Swedish brand who churns out fabulous and affordable home furnishings!
Above: a quick look at my bedside table. I have a glass of cotton flowers which is an anniversay gift from hubs, my rabbit lamp which has followed me from my first home. A black faux table mat from IKEA, a white dish from a wedding table gift. My tissue box is from Taobao but I think you can find it everywhere. It's quite common now online. I have 2 bottles of bed scents, one for a good nights sleep from The Body Shop while the other is from a flea mart buy when I was at Chatuchak.
Above: Round vanity mirror is from IKEA, pink peony vase from Taobao.
Gold tray from Lazada.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...