Saturday, January 18, 2020

Home@432B | CNY Decor

This year 2020, the Lunar New Year or Chinese New Year is SO early!!! 
I bought many of my CNY decor from EZBuy about 1 month in advance, so they arrived just in time before the New Year.  If you have limited time just like me and enjoy online shopping in the wee hours of the night, I recommend to buy stuff from EzBuy as they have thousand and one items, not all are good though. What I usually do, is to look out for the last transaction made, if it is made within the last few months, means the seller is still active and you probably will receive your item. If there are reviews made, it will be a bonus. However many buyers on EzBuy like me don't get incentives from writing review, unlike Qoo10 whereby every review made earns you points which you can offset your overall cost.

GET THE LOOK!
1. Felt Wall stickers in 3D (used 3M tape to stick onto main door)
2. Glass stickers from NTUC $1.50 each. Cheap and good.
3. Red hanging lanterns $2.20 a pair.
4. Red hanging pineapples $2.60 a pair.

5. Red Floor Mat $6


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...