Saturday, September 05, 2020

Reno@Bedok | Photoshoot in Progress

i think my leggings match the floor tiles! Ha!
10am. Raining heavily.
Armed with a bag of home decor items.
While Jay went to park his car, I was waiting at the HDB void deck with my big IKEA blue bag and one aunty saw me and my stuff...
She said "Wah so nice! Are you selling?"

I laughed and said no nicely.

Random thoughts:
Finally we managed to arrange for a home photoshoot. So happy! The last item to arrive was the dining table and it has finally reached its new home. This COVID-19 has impacted so many lives and so many jobs.


stay tuned for more updates.
xoxo
velle

1 comment:

  1. Looking great. Especially the flooring design is nice. Thanks for sharing your effort.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...