Friday, October 16, 2020

Reno@31Ipoh2 | Details | Entrance Hallway and Super Pretty Kitchen Backsplash

Finally we could get a proper shot of the entrance hallway with the timber cladded bay window. For the longest time, this hallway was covered with protective cardboard paper so we couldn't take any photos of it.



wardrobe carpentry in progress

 


Trending at the moment is this beautifully timber strip cladding by the side of the kitchen counter.
Now I want to show you all the beautiful kitchen backsplash that looks like cement and stone at the same time. It is a sintered stone in short. Very very pretty. See photo below for zoom in. If I ever sell my current place and shift to a new place, for my new kitchen, I will definitely use this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...