Tuesday, October 03, 2017

Reno@B3 Maisonette - Bathroom tiling works

hello!
i've left my 3 kids with my in-laws so that leaves me with a few hours to blog and keep my place neat and tidy! hahaha.. just a quick update on our reno works at Bishan maisonette. As mentioned, this is our 3rd maisonette here in Bishan and we are really excited to be back in this vicinity again.

the toilet works have been in progress really well. The tiling works are going on smoothly as you can see in the photos.
above: wall tiles almost completed, leaving the wet shower area and the floor tiles are going to be next cos we are doing the waterproofing works now. The 1st fix plumbing works have been completed already as you can see the white PVC pipes here.
 above: here's the other side of the toilet wall tiles completed too.




ritey...stay tuned on my next post where I will show more of the screeding and plastering areas of the maisonette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...