Sunday, March 04, 2018

Reno@Clementi III - Home Photoshoot

Hello!

it's been awhile since I last posted my last entry. We have just finished a home photoshoot this afternoon. I'm still editting the photos, resizing them before I post them onto my blog later...I'm targeting before dinner today?

it's pouring outside while I'm typing this but we were very fortunate that it was a really good weather with lots of wind and sunlight this afternoon during our photoshoot.

well i'm hoping to finish all the posts up by today cos after this I need to be a "mummy" again cos there's project work to be done for the kids.

Coming Friday is "Crazy Hat" day for my kids at school cos the March Holidays are here!!!
so fast yah!

well stay tuned for the sneak peeks.

Have a good weekend!

xoxo
velle

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...