Thursday, January 06, 2022

Home@432B | CNY cushions!

 


My new cushion haul this lunar new year, the rectangular ones located on the lonesome armchairs.

It reads (literally) big prosperity and everyday make money!

The lionhead cushion covers are bought last year, the pompoms on the lion's noses do come off after washing, because of loose threads, so need to sew them tightly on. The matching orange and turquiose cushions are so happened that I have them! The orange one is from Ikea while the turquiose one, I really can't remember how I got it.



Above: Closer look at my lionhead cushions. The backdrop paper craft was done last year CNY and I couldn't bear to throw them away after spending several nights folding the paper. So I kept it and re-use it again this year. Some of the paper are from red packets, which had the lovely gold and flowery prints.

Above: Another new cushion cover for this year CNY!! it reads Prosperity!!! Love this one, but it sheds red threads....and pardon me, I'm so excited to start using my newly arrived cushion covers that I have yet to keep my christmas decor. (behind on the ledge is my mini christmas tree!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...