Saturday, January 08, 2022

Home@432B | one last look at my christmas tree before they take it away

 

In case you are wondering where I bought my LIVE christmas tree, it is purchased from Far East Flora (FEF) And no, it is not a a sponsored tree although I wished it was, since it is my first christmas live tree ever!

Just wanted to share with everyone that there is a limited period to call up for them to dispose the tree and so, please keep track! hahaha...i kept reminding hubs to remember to call the florist to ask them to come and dispose the tree, but he kept wanting to keep it longer. We missed the period to be honest but fortunately FEF is quite nice, they said since we are only late by a few days, they will still dispose it for us.


ahhh...I will miss my first christmas tree!! now looking at it, it has browned quite a lot ever since it came home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...