Wednesday, May 09, 2018

Reno@GII Maisonette - Pre Reno Photos

We've just embarked on another maisonette in Geylang and this will be our 2nd maisonette here.

Current owners are in the midst of packing their stuff so the place is a little messy. If the day comes when I need to shift out, my place would most probably look like this too! Both hubs and I concluded that both of us don't really have much things but shared items we have really quite a lot! Just thinking of all the kitchen appliances, plates, bowls and stuff in the kitchen is enough to make me go crazy!

And once we add the children's stuff in, I think we need at least 3 full days to pack. I thinking shifting house is never an easy feat.













No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...