Sunday, September 16, 2018

Reno@432B - TIles Selection 2

Today we went to Sin Lek, can't believe that I'm back at this shop again after 7 years!!!
I still can remember 7 years ago when I walked into this shop and ordered my marble look-a-like tiles and the girl who was serving me told me that marble look-a-like tiles are so passe and old-fashioned. I wasn't put off actually but I just told her that I was old-fashioned....but hey, look at the bathroom trends now... more and more people are using marble look-a-like tiles in their bathrooms for the luxe look.

anyway I'm back here today again because I can't find my shell look-a-like mosaic tiles....Gosh, it's like history repeating itself. But Sin Lek did not disappoint me at all because I found my pattern tile and mosaic tile!!! Yippee yay yay!


above: my complete tile list. Super satisfied and can't wait to get the wet works started once the hacking and removal of debris is completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...