Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Reno@T4 Maisonette - Sneak Peeks I

Hello!
it's another sneak peek again! I'm rushing these out because I can't wait to show everyone the lovely photos as I collage them into pairs. So here are some photos of the dining, entrance shoe cupboard and staircase to share.

photos were taken just over the weekend and we brought Jade over for the shoot. She loved the place and settle down quickly, running to and fro as if she was at home. The lady of the house was really good with children and she managed to carry Jade when my mum can't coax Jade to allow her to be carried!




 above: Happy shot of Jade sitting on the staircase that has with a lovely horizontal railing
ritey, will try to post more sneak peek photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...