Friday, January 10, 2014

Reno@Toa Payoh - entrance tiles


patching up of the dining room walls from all the stickers
yes I'm blogging at 5am in the morning because of a mozzie attack since 3am and she has kept me awake till now. Hubs didn't managed to catch it because she's too elusive for him and she has bitten me on my forehead which swelled to the size of an overgrown mentos, which is quite large for my little head. I tried to cover my head with a blanket but almost suffocated underneath it. She bit Jules 3 times on his little arms, but god bless the little fella who continues to sleep without any itch at all.

so here are some updates on the Toa Payoh flat since I'm wide awake after a hot shower.
As the carpentry is still off site in progress, we are currently doing up the entrance area with the pattern tiles. I think after a good wash it will look terrific!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...