Monday, December 24, 2018

Reno@187BB - Sneak Peeks


 
tis the season to be jolly...🎄




 above: main entrance doorway in a dark grey floor tile finish. I love it that the couple made this little difference at the doorway!

the dining table that serves all the festivities!
 above: modern kitchen in slimline woodtop finish and all white cabinetry


 above: common bathroom vanity
masterbath

  
walk in wardrobe + study + masterbath vanity

 above: bedroom goals. What do you think? Looks comfy enough to sleep all day?
 after the photoshoot, we put back all the cute stuff toys onto the bed and took a few photos of them.

Hope everyone enjoyed the house tour!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my followers!

"wishing you all lots of laughter and good health. I always tell myself to keep thinking of the bright side when things get me down. Because if there's too much negativity, it will spread to others and everyone around will be unhappy because of me."
... 
xoxo
velle


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...