Friday, December 28, 2018

Reno@432B - Black Bathroom Towel Rails & Toilet Paper Holder

I managed to find some black bathroom accessories on EZBuy!

Ever since the day my clients have been telling me how cheap stuff on Taobao are, I was really tempted to buy many of my home items from there. However I tried and wasn't really successful because my mandarin wasn't really good, so sourcing was a problem. Some items were pretty bulky and shipping was not very cheap and I couldn't work out a way to have it ship by another source...

Then I chanced on EZbuy!! I tried buying a few small items to see whether I was successful in getting my items delivered and was a good gauge to find out how long things were going to be delivered to me.

My overall experience on EZBuy was quite good! It's pretty affordable and very easy to purchase online. The delivery took about 2-4 weeks upon payment. Everything was in english, finding items was much simpler and they even have a trial Prime membership for 5 days which you can take this chance to buy many bulky items and ship all at one go for $2.99!

Back to my black bathroom accessories, the bad thing about online purchases, is you can't really tell material clearly. For example, the towel rail I bought was matte finish and the toilet paper holder was actually in shiny finish! I wasn't very particular about it since it looked black to me, however my hubs commented that they looked so different.

@@
roll eyeball.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for each of your labor on this blog. My mother enjoys managing investigations and it's easy to understand why. I know all regarding the compelling medium you present very important techniques on the website and as well as inspire contribution from some other people on this content while our own girl is without a doubt understanding so much. Take advantage of the rest of the year. You're conducting a glorious job. budget radiators

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, You have done a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this website.
    budget radiators

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...