Saturday, October 26, 2013

Home@Stirling - Halloween Party!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Hi peeps! I'm all decked out in my witch costume to receive my guests!!! Hubs made a felt Batman logo and double sided taped it to one of Jules' blue romper. Hubs also cut a piece of black cloth to make a cape for our little batman. Then we made Jules wear his skinny jeans and voila, our little batman is ready for his first Halloween Party too!
here's our smashing little batman! Jule was very excited with his cape and went running around the house and trying to catch his cape.


batman and witch - weird combi



 my son - posing!

 Jules snatched my witch hat! and he turns to witchy batman.


hubs- in normal gear because he refused to do anything different. The most was he wore all black for the occassion. hmph. I think he is more concerned about his chickens in the oven. He keeps checking on them through the window of the oven.

 here's a closer look at the birds...looking all puffy and slurps. I think JUICY?
 That's our real big pumpkin at our door entrance. Yes people, the party is starting!!!
Once the birds are out of the oven, we started to put our corn muffin batter into the muffin cups. We are serving Kenny Roger style chickens with tombstone corn muffins!!!



After roasting the birds in our oven for 1h 45mins, they are ready to be cooled on the rack before we re-heat them when our guests arrive.

 And the first couple arrives!!! and we immediately serve them our ribena eyeball fruit punch!

My corn muffin!!! ready in 25mins after baking and I've added my tombstone toppers too!!! I think they look really stylish now to eat.


Awesome Puking Pumpkin made by Brenda

here comes the kids!! Kimberly is already 3 now and Kayden is 6, turning 7 next year. We have gotten them their pumpkin bags and filled them with lots of treats!


 The gals laying out the food that they have brought.
 Another eyeball theme - egg with raisins.






 Dessert - Another!!! EYEBALL asahi beer jelly.


 the boys getting together - male bonding time.
and the girls are gossiping away at the dining table - hubs took a sneak photo of me so I gave him a stare.




The kids counting their sweets.
 Jules checking out on Kimberly who is busy counting her sweets - stock check!
Jules: Aiyoh,you got sweet leftover on your mouth kimberly jie jie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...